Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Cuts

This summer has been HOT. With the heat, the first thing I think of is getting my HAIR off my neck. Haircut anyone? Well that's what I have been doing all summer. My cutting shears haven't seen this much action since I worked in a salon full time. If you haven't heard by now, I cut off Alicia Keys hair into a super sexy nape length bob. She has the flexibility to wear her hair smooth and sleek or super curly (which is my fave).

In addition to cutting her hair, I have been doing some cutting trials on a few other major celebs.....Of course I cant mention until they are ready to reveal, but I promise you will LOVE the finished results.

Oh, BTW, did I mention I cut my hair too. I  have been nursing my HAIR back to health over the last 2 years with HAIR by tippi shorter, of course, and I finally had enough length to cut my hair into a layered bob at the nape. Short hair is so liberating, I absolutely enjoy the shortened time it  takes to do my hair. I got what we call a "chemical cut" in the salon. It was a forced cut due to the Keratin treatment I got a few years back. Now my hair is uber healthy and I have gone back to my good old faithful of texturizing my hair twice a year.
Lesson from all of this, take the risk and try something new with your length whether is from a forced cut or you do it voluntarily. Let your hairstyle have a bit of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment