Saturday, August 13, 2011

launching HAIR by Tippi Shorter

I would love the thank all of you for visiting my website and blog. Your support has been amazing and I will make it my priority to bring you great HAIR care products, helpful tips and simple steps to getting your best HAIR ever!
I have been speaking on behalf of some really great brands for the last 6 years and knew it was time to step out and bring my knowledge and own healthy HAIR brand to you. This line is for women in need of moisture. The debut line "The Smoothing Collection" is for women with all hair types that want to combat their frizz in a chemical free way. Whether you are natural or chemically straightened, the Smoothing Collection will help eliminate frizz while getting you on your way to the healthiest, shiniest, most GORGEOUS HAIR ever......

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS TIPPI. I"M VERY EXCITED FOR YOU! Can't wait to get my hands on your product. Best. Rodnei

    ReplyDelete